Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Monday


Yes it is Monday - but it is a holiday for me - so an extra day off from work and guess what it is doing in Wisconsin - snowing - big fluffy flakes that are suppose to accumulate to maybe 6 inches - give or take an inch or two.
I have run errands - bought myself a new vacuum cleaner - don't be jealous. Now to get it out of the trunk and actually use it. I have friends coming tonight - I am making soup - trying a couple new recipes - if they are good - I will share them with you.
I did do some card making over the week end. Experimented some - but here is one card I did make - it is a birthday card - made out of that endless pad from Lasting Impressions. Ribbon is a scrap I had. The flower brad is from the $1 bin at Target - you can find some fun things in that bin. I added Stickles to the center of the small flowers to give it some bling. The rub ons are from De Ja Views. They have a wide assortment of "Wonderful Words" that are just made for card makers. Whenever I see them in the store, I pick some up.
I do apologize for my photo taking - it is something I am working on to get better at - but don't hold your breath.
Off to do some cleaning and then some snow blowing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these beautiful warm, spring colors Barb! Very pretty card.

Pat said...

Such a pretty card!!!