Friday, February 1, 2008

TGIF



This is another card using a postage stamp image. Used that wonderful Basic Grey paper that has been discontinued - I still have a few scraps left. The image is on the card so it extends over the top edge. It is the norma A2 size. I printed the image on a textured cardstock.

Go the US Postal Service and check out the stamp images and see what you can create.

Going to be a quiet week end around here - I think I will borrow a friends car and buy more mouse traps and put in the car. I put some sticky traps in there this morning and put out poison tonight. I am going to win this battle.

I recently had a project picked up by Ready Set Create - e zine - you purchase the issue and download it - great price - I think it is $4. It is two downloads and the first download was 100+ pages. The project was a cookbook, recipe cards and the inside of the cook book - I will post the project when I am able. They do have a call for birthday cards.

Everyone have a wonderful evening - I am enjoying a nice glass of wine and celebrating the end of a work week.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Love this one Barb!! My colors!