Thursday, March 13, 2008

Do you know Easter is just a week away??


Hard to beleive Easter is next week end - guess I need to get on the ball. I always try to find some little things for the great nieces and nephew and my little niece. I have gotten a couple of Easter cards made - hope to sell a couple at work tomorrow.
This little crate was in the Spring issue of Simply Sentiments last year. I think I may have gotten the crate at Hobby Lobby. It was painted with acrylics and then the paper was applied with Mod Podge - sparkle Mod Podge was painted over the top so it sparkles. Make the Easter Bunny happy to see sparkles. The paper is from Bo Bunny.
Get those Easter baskets made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cool little project!!! I wish we had Hobby Lobby in FL. This would even make a cute little center piece.