Friday, March 21, 2008

Promise - It Will Really Be Spring Someday Soon??

On Good Friday - don't you want to hear 8 to 10 inches of snow - or in some spots - 12 inches - I hope I do not live in that spot. I took off work today - I thought I could get some running done - price out some things - etc. Well - not I am not going anywhere. Do not have my Easter presents bought yet either. It will get done. I will just stop in Madison on my way home to see my Mom.

Today I am sharing a spring card. I was picking up and found the envelope that matches the hand made paper - the lavendar and bright pink are hand made papers - I found these in the Dollar Spot at JoAnn's. It include the paper and envelopes. I had that small scap of patterned paper so the size of the envelope and the scap of patterned paper were the jumping off inspiration points for this card. I put a piece of the lavendar hand made paper through the Cuddlebug Swiss Dot folder to give the paper some dimension. The sentiment was computer generated. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby - it had wire in it - so I just pulled that out (Hint - save that wire - it is great for doing bead embellishments, etc - found object). Some flowers from the flower drawer - I believe I put some sparkle on the brads. Little bling flowers added to the patterned paper and tag ($1 spot at Target). The card has already gone to my Mom - she loves flowers - and spring can't come soon enough for her so she can get outside and watch her flower gardens grow.

Everyone have a wonderful Easter week end. I will be on the road.

Did I tell you - in April we are going to have a little fun on this blog. Are you excited? On Monday, I will start dropping some hints.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Such a pretty card Barb, Happy Easter, I hope you are SNOW free soon!! I cna't wait for more hints!!