Monday, April 21, 2008

Oldie Moldie Monday once again

Here is my oldie moldie card for Monday - I had this card die cut in a folder with all this paper - I had done a big project for Simply Sentiments with it. I actually made another card last week with this same paper but forget to take a picture of it before I put it in the mail.

It is Bo Bunny Paper, Bazzill Cardstock, flower from the table decorations at a wedding, rub on is probably De Ja View.

Bo Bunny paper is always so bright and cheerful.

Dig out that old paper - I am sure it still would make a gorgeous card today.

2 comments:

Ivanka said...

Such a bright and cheery card Barb! I love it and I think I have that paper too! I'll have to dig it out!

mnhyrkas said...

Barb, the photos of your cards are looking really fabulous! Did you get a new setup?