Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Sunday


HELLO - it is Sunday - and yes I am happy - I took Monday off work to spend the day with a friend - seems like forever since we have done anything together. Plus at the end of the day I get my hair cut - yeah. Was on the road this week end so not much creating done. I came home and decided I wanted to do a challenge to see if I could get any creative juices running - well they are pretty sluggish - finally a card emerged.
The sketch challenge is from Card Positioning System - every Sunday they have a new sketch for you. Hope you enjoy my version.
Paper - Basic Grey
Stamp - Great Impressions
Ink - Colorbox Chalk Ink
Die cut by Sizzix - wish the rick rack was wider - note that I used the negative to do some trim work

2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Great use of the CPS sketch! Glad you did a card!

Charity Hassel said...

like the bright, fun colors here! thanks for playing along at the cps blog!