Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where did the Week Go?

I don't know where the week went but I sure was busy - gone 3 nights, helped a neighbor work on a project one night, work is extremely busy - Friday night - settled in to watch a little TV - I was asleep at 8 - oh well - I know you are jealous of my wild and crazy Friday evenings.

Today I did get my groceries shopping done, went to the post office and mailed out some cards for same image swap - to be shared later; a mingle card, a Stampin! Up catalog to a friend in Canada and a box of school supplies to a friend's husband who is stationed in Afghanistan. Then I came home and finished this card I started this morning. I wanted to do the challenge on Taylored Expressions - every friday she has a cupcake challenge - of course, I only have one cupcake stamp - but you can use other images if you wish. I decided to do another birthday card.
Paper - Imaginisce
Stamp - Hero Arts bottom of cupcake is colored with Sakura Glaze pen, top is a Sharpie - I couldn't find anything else that had a pink I liked - it worked really well - and inexpensive - does bleed through though - then of course Stickles on top
Brads - Hot Off the Press
Scallop is QuicKutz border die cut

Makes you hungry for cupcakes doesn't it. Happy Saturday - going to share a pizza with the neighbors and watch the Brewers play.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

love it, i have the same PP and wish i grab more than 1 =)

Rachel Hope said...

great card....love that PP!

Kathryn said...

Very pretty card -- love that design paper -- the cupcake is so lovely! :)

Taylor said...

So cute! Your cupcakes look yummy and glittery! Thanks for playing the challenge!