Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday - but it felt like Monday

Isn't it true how after a three day week end - even though it is Tuesday - still feels like Monday - and a short week always seems long. Busy at work - nothing exciting to tell you - I got groceries so I can eat for a couple days - that is important.

My card is one I did for "same image swap" over on Cococat's Cardmaking. It came stamped in brown on white paper - I made another card - but must have forgotten to take a picture - have to find it and post in which I stayed with all brown tones - it was OK - so I did a little putzing - I used a gel or glitter pen and just dabbed it on the flower petals and filled them in. I used a glaze pen on the leaves. I then took chalk and colored the white paper. Much happier with the look - I used Basic Grey for my paper. Built the flower from flowers in the stash - the bottom flower is a Stampin! Up stamp stamped in pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.

Pop over to Cococat's and check out everyone else's card using this image.

No comments: