Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hello Cupcake


Early Sunday morning - too much to do today inside and outside the house - I guess I need to get started when I get done with this post - I can get some laundry started at least. I started raking leaves yesterday - unfortunately my oaks do not dump their leaves until very late in the leaf raking season - I always hope it is in time to get them raked into the streets before the snow flies. Our town picks up the leaves in the fall and you can rake them into the street. I did get the willow tree area cleaned up - I just need to put some of that into the street. The kids in the neighborhood wanted to play in the leaves - so I gave them the rakes over by the oaks and they raked up a pile to play in - good cheap fun for the kids. They always look forward to that every year.
I did get a card made yesterday - I am going to send it to my aunt who is 100 years old - very bright and cheerful. The card is based on the sketch for the cupcake challenge on Taylored Expressions - every Friday she posts a new sketch - you do not have to use a cupcake on your design but if you have them - why not. Everybody loves a cupcake.
Everyone enjoy your Sunday. Packers play the late game so a chance to get some things done before then.
Card Details
Stamps - Inkadinkado - Birthday Cupcake acrylic set
Paper - Imaginisce (love the bright primary colors)
Colored with Sakura Souffle Pens
Clear Stickles over the top
Ribbon - Offray
Gingham Brads - Target Dollar Bin

2 comments:

Ida said...

So nice and cheerful and what a yummy looking cupcake!

Taylor said...

So bright and cheerful! I love those plaid brads! Thanks for playing the challenge!