Friday, October 3, 2008

How about a title - been forgetting these lately - yeah Friday.



I did not work today - I did some housecleaning - went into Janesville - had some lunch at Noodles - came home - did some more work - altered a little wood box I bought at Michael's - stay tuned - I will be posting my altered items.

We are having some fun over on Cococat's Cardmaking -celebrating our one year anniversary - this card is for one of the challenges - one of our members mailed us the same image and then we all created a card from the image - this was the Bella challenge. Lots mroe fun over there - stop by and visit.

Bazzill Scalloped Cardstock

We R Memory Keepers White Out Patterned paper

Colored with my gel pens - chalked the background with pink, prima flowers

Rub On - Kaiser Scrapbooking

Happy Week end

No comments: