Saturday, November 22, 2008

Get Well Rocky


Happy Saturday - I am heading off to a Rubber Stamp Show in Madison - like I need anything more - but off I go. I do get to have lunch with a person I have only talked to online and on the phone - so that is exciting. Everyone enjoy your day.
My card for today is for my Grand Dog Rocky - she is having knee surgery on Monday - ouch!! So since I had just bought this stamp on Thursday - may I say - I found the Motherload of Whipper Snapper Stamps - Creative Pals in Brookfield, WI - you must go there sometime if you are a Whipper Snapper rubber stamp fan. Whipper Snapper Stamps is a Wisconsin company - yeah Wisconsin.
Paper - We R Memory Keepers
Brad - Stemma
Stamp - Whipper Snapper Stamps
Rub On letters - October Afternoon
My poor attempt at coloring with copics (note to self - must take class)

No comments: