Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Annie


Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - winter is coming to Wisconsin - I sure do not like this feeling of doom - if we have another winter like last year - I will be looking for a job in the South - or somewhere in the middle where the weather is more tepid. Back to work today after being gone 3 days last week - oh my - just getting through the e mail is a battle. Slow but sure - I will be in all this week so that will be good.

My card for today is a birthday card for my friend Annie - Annie is a stamper and what I struggled what type of card to make her - this is what I came up with. She has gotten it and said she loves it. Whew.

Paper - Kaiser Scrapbook
Die Cut - Sizzix - bird
Ink - Color Box Chalk Ink
Stamp - Memory Box
Bazzill - swiss dot cardstock (is that yummy)

No comments: