Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuckered out

Yesterday I was on the road picking up my Mom - got home late evening, and fell asleep on the couch - today have worked very hard getting most of the cooking done - tomorrow - going to do the turkey ahead of time, finish the fruit salad, mom is baking an angel food cake - so things are under control - need to ge the dinner area set up. I feel pretty good about things - we had more snow last night today and more to come tomorrow but Xmas day is suppose to be clear - it will be good to be with everyone for the holidays.

Must go - I need to wrap some gifts - saving the gift wrapping when I watch a basketball game - this way I will see the game - rather than sleep through it like I did last night with the Packer game.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.