Monday, February 23, 2009

4 day week ends



I had a four day week end and enjoyed doing nothing - I did not even leave the house on Saturday or Sunday - bliss - today was a day filled with those pesky doctor appointments you have to do every year. I decided to fill the day with them - that way I do not have to leave work early to go the appointments - takes about an hour from work to where I go to the doctor - feels good to have it done. I did have to schedule a test for next week. Just thought about that - that might not be such a good day - gotta think about that.

Going back in my pictures and found a set I had never posted before. This is a small gift box - made out of jello box - just decorated with the patterned paper and a cupcake I drew up. I am guessing on a few things here. I know the paper is Imaginisce. I believe the stamp is a Hero Art stamp. It is colored with Twinkling H2O's. Hmmmmmm - I remembered someone who is having a birthday coming up - this might work just wonderfully - YEAH - now to find some little things to put in the small gift box.

Everyone have a good evening - I need to find some clothes to wear to work tomorrow. Oh well - gotta pay the bills.

No comments: