Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday


Another snowy Saturday in Wisconsin - but I have no where to go so it doesn't matter to me - makes the snow easier to handle. My snow blowing fairy came through once and hopefully he will do it again - after it quits snowing and blowing.
I have been playing with paper today - and been having some fun - and that is the important thing - is if you are playing - you need to be having fun. Creativity makes me happy. I bought some fabric yesterday for my Mom to work on - going to make a little quilt top that she can quilt - it keeps her busy and she loves to see her projects evolve. The fabric I found was a dinosaur panel which would be a wall panel but add some strips you could have a little quilt. I have a little great nephew that it would be great for. Avery always brings a smile to my face. He is such a sweetie.
My card today is very green but I like how it turned out. I hope you enjoy it also.
Size - 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: Making Memories
Cardstock: Prismatics by Prism Papers for a Lifetime
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
Clear Embossing Powder by RAnger
Stamps: Sentiment – Inkadinkado; Flower – Stampin’ Up!
Brads: ©K&Company, LLC
Ribbon: Wrights
Punch: Marvy Punches
Pop Dots by All Night Media®

Idea to Note: Stamped sentiment and flowers with pigment ink and clear embossed them. Cut flowers out. Pop dotted bottom flower over top of ribbon and sentiment to add dimension.

No comments: