Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Easter Cards started

I made this card last night - it is based on the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You.

Isn't that paper cute - it is from Fancy Pants Designs. It is called Tweet and it is so sweet - corny but who could resist. The flower was cut with my Slice. The blingy flowers were from a $1 spot somewhere. The little black bird is from Maya Road - it is falling off the circle - so I need to redo it - any ideas or suggestions on how to adhere them to paper. I used a clear liquid glue - I was very surprised it did not work. Ribbon was in the ribbon collection along with the pink rickrack. I pop dotted the circle with the bird on it.

3 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Darling! I sooo love pop dots:)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

cuter than cute!

Annie said...

This is gorgeous. LOVE IT.