Friday, May 29, 2009

Are We There Yet???




Don't you remember that little "whine" when you were traveling - either yourself doing it or your kids - heck - as an adult I am sure I have said it a few times or at least thought about it. This is the last retirement card given to my boss today - it was his last day. It wasn't too bad of a day - I was in the office early and beat him in so I grabbed a couple sheets of paper and drew two smiley faces - one smiling - Him and the other smiley face was frowning - that was the staff. He said it made him laugh when it came in and started the day on a very positive note. He and my other boss went out to lunch and gee when they got there - we were all waiting for them. That was a nice surprise also. Happy trails to you - .........
The card is large - 6 x 9
the paper from Reminisce made the card - and then I came up with the quote on the inside - finished both sides of the inside so we could all wish him luck. I know he appreciated his cards.
Everyone have a wonderful evening - and a great week end. I am looking forward to a somewhat laid back week end.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Well all of the cards here are just awesome. You really do some great work.

Sorry to hear about your boss. Hard to lose one that you really like.

Also like the new look.

Annie

Ivanka said...

Fantastic card Barb! Love the sign post and love the sentiment you came up with.