Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another work week about to begin


Today was a challenge day to take a picture - I wanted to take the picture outside but it was extremely windy. You would get the card up and get ready to take a picture - and it would blow over. It looks like the card was lit from underneath - I think I figured out that problem and another one I have with taking pictures outside - this is a big learning experience for me.
Had a quiet week end - did not get too much done - but I did relax and that was the intent of the week end. I had some dirt therapy this morning - got more weeds out of the flower garden - always such a good feeling. I also completed a couple cards.
Tonight's post is for the challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenge - this is a new challenge site I found and I like the sketch - their sketches are posted on Monday I believe - I needed to make my weekly monkey card - thanks for the inspiration.
Paper - Making Memories pad
Stampendous Stamp colored with Copics
Buttons from stash with some embroidery floss in the holes
Pom Pom fringe - May Arts
A little bling in the center of the flowers

No comments: