Monday, June 29, 2009

Less than 6 months till Christmas


I was standing at Big Apple Bagels last Thursday and I looked up at their calendar and realized that Christmas was 6 months from that day - YIKES. I guess I had better get started on making my holiday cards. One down - how many more to go. This time I am going to finish the insides at the same time I makethe outside - that way - they will be ready to be placed in the mail. Maybe I should even get an envelope out and dress the envelope also - you know you should never send an envelope naked through the mail.
This card was based on the sketch at Card Positioning System (Sketch 122). A very simple sketch but I let the paper do the talking and that cute little stamped image. Wouldn't this card bring a smile to your face if you got it for the holiday season. I made an a@ sized card rather than a long card.
Paper - Basic Grey - pad I bought at Michael's
Stamp - Hampton Art - colored with Prisma colored pencils and Gamsol
Red strip put through the crimper
Made card base from patterned paper and did some sewing
A2 size
Everyone have a wonderful evening - I even feel like creating tonight. I need a new baby girl card, a birthday card - oh yes - I must finish the inside of last week's sketch card so I can give it to my boss on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card but Christmas already???? Summer just arrived last week here in Wisconsin!