Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday - Do I really need to go back to work?



A quick post tonight - my body is tired - I did a bunch of digging or reclamation of my flower garden today - and my body said - you sure did. I did get a couple cards made - this card was three different challenges combined. On a card site I hang out of - two challenges - dig deep - dug deep into the pink/brown drawer and then was to stamp with white craft ink and then color it after it dries - I chalked the butterfly. The last challenge was from Creative Corner - to use your border punches. I really like this border punch - as I said once - you would think the grocery store would be a safe place - but no - this is where I found this border punch.
Stamp - Inkadinkado
Stampin! Up Craft Ink
Chalk - All Nigh Media
Paper - scraps
I do need to work on the picture taking outside - no shadows from your ribbons. I will keep learning - I hope.
Have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Great job! 3 challenges in one card! I love the way it turned out! Gorgeous job on the butterfly!