Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Day of Vacation



Aren't vacation days lovely and I have two more this week. Yeah. Of course, you never accomplish much - but - that is OK. I am working on redoing my bedroom and bathroom so I have been hitting the stores looking for shower curtains, drapes, paint - I have the bedspread - so don't have to worry about that. It has not been updates for as long as I have lived in the house - also looking at new flooring. Oh my. But it will be well worth it when it is all done.

My card today is for some young people who worked in our office while they were in college, got married and now have had their first child. It was such fun making this card for them. It is based on the sketch at2 Sketches 4 You. A very fun versatile sketch - of course - I had to add all my layers.

Stamp – Bella colored with Copics
Basic Grey paper
One Heart One Mind Rub On
Ribbon from Michael’s
Eyelet from the stash
Brad – Target $1 bin
Flower – American Crafts

Everyone enjoy the remainder of your day.

5 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

It's cute! And sweet too :)

Laura Davis said...

Awwww this is precious! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

cnelson said...

It doesn't get cuter than this!! LOVE it!

Annie said...

You do the bestest things.

Annie

claudia shadler said...

cute card! what cute stamp! love the lace with the ribbon! awesome!

Clouds :D