Monday, July 6, 2009

Good Monday Evening



Survived the first day back at work after a long week end - almost got through my e mail - almost being the operative word.

I need to go do "stuff" so don't have much to say tonight - but I did want to share the card I made yesterday for the sketch on Card Positioning Systems (CPS Sketch 123) It was a fun sketch - and now everyone sit down - this card is not needed until August sometime - of course - ask me if I have made the card for my friend who has a birthday in June - big NO - on that one. It is hard to make a card for another cardmaker - especially someone as talented as Ivanka - if you have never checked out her blog - the link is on the side her on my blog. Our Creative Corner's weekly challenge is to make a card red, white and blue - and this card qualifies.

This card opens backwards - tradition for this family that their cards open like this - first one was an accident and now they all are created in the same manner.

6 “ square card
Bo Bunny Paper
Hero Arts Stamp colored with Copics with some Stickles added to Cherry
Ribbon – recycled
Some sewing on the machine

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

5 comments:

Krista B. said...

Oh what a fun birthday card, I love the bright colors :)

Linda Beeson said...

What a cute card, those papers are wonderful! Great use of that CPS sketch.

Daniela F. said...

What a sweet card for a birthday! Love the cheery colors!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super fun color and funky dsp. Way to rock the CPS sketch this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Annie said...

Good job on with the Copics. I need to come get a lesson.

Hugs
Annie