Sunday, September 13, 2009

Guess I need a Title - Title Unknown


Sunday evening - I want another 3 day week end - trying to get everything done so I am ready to start a full 5 day work week - it has been awhile since I have worked on - I don't know if I can do it. My outside remodel has been finished. They finished on Saturday and now I have the fun of watering the new grass seed and hope it grows very well. I was out at 7 this morning doing this. I know what my Monday night fun will be.
TV tonight is a real challenge - the Packers are playing the Bears; the women finals in the US Open tennis tournament and at 9 - the final show in the HGTV Design Star. Oh my - lots of surfing tonight.
My card tonight is based on one of the 3 sketches at Caardvarks - this is Sketch 2 - come back tomorrow for Sketch 3.
Stamp - Hero Arts
Paper - Crate Paper
Rub On - Crate Paper
Fiskar's Border Punch
Ribbon - unknown
Ink - ColorBox Chalk Ink

4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

I just love that little guy ... and such fun colors ... great sketch design.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, that little bird is just TOO cute and too FUN!!! he is totally making me smile!!! :)

Unknown said...

CUUUUUUUTE! I love that bird...he's totally adorable! Great colors too!

Michelle Giraud said...

very cute! Great job on the Caardvarks Sketch challenge!