Monday, November 9, 2009

Busy Busy




Busy Busy - why is it when you are gone from work - the work just keeps coming in - so today was catch up day and not caught up yet. But I will get caught up. I at least got the dishes done tonight.


The card I am sharing with you tonight is the sketch from The Fresh Batch - Stamps and Smiles weekly sketch - they also have a call for design team members - I guess I will throw my hat into the ring. I bought this stamp at Hobby Lobby - it was on clearance for $2 something - I thought I would get that much money's worth out of it - a good stamp for a humorous card to pick up someone's spirits. I have used my Colorbox Chalk ink in grey on 3 or 4 cards lately - Grey must be the new black.


Everyone have a wonderful evening - I am going to see if I can make a card tonight - lots of other things I need to be doing - but heck after working so hard at work - I should relax.


Cardbase - Recycled cardstock

Stamp - Inkadinkado

Patterned Paper - Basic Grey - Marrakech Collection

Ink - Colorbox Chalk Ink

Twine - May Arts

2 comments:

Rose said...

LOL that stamp is a hoot!! :0) fantastic card. thanks for playing along on stamps and smiles this week

Jennifer Stricker said...

What a unexpected card. That image is so witty. Thank you for playing along with Stamps and Smiles this week. I hope you join us again.

Jennifer SAS DT