Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good Sunday morning



I am up early today - hard to believe my 5 day week end is almost over with - but I did spend 3 days on the road so I guess that makes a difference. Woke up to rain this morning - at least it is not snow - I know that will be coming soon - I just hope we have a mild winter in regards to snow - we have been hit pretty hard the last two winters. If they could figure out a way for it not to snow on the roads and my sidewalk and driveway - I might not have a problem with it.

I have been getting some holiday cards made so that is good. I really need to figure out how many I need to make- This card is based on the sketch at Stamps and Smiles. Every Thursday they host a sketch - I like a Thursday sketch because you have the week end to get it created. I had colored this image awhile ago and decided this was the perfect sketch for it. Caardvarks is also hosting a challenge for coloring - so this works perfectly for their challenge also. I hope you enjoy my design. Everyone enjoy your Sunday - tomorrow it is back to work. I don't think I plan on taking off any more time before Christmas unless I need some mental health vacation.

Patterned Paper - Bo Bunny (I think I have used all of this grouping up - just enough left for the insides of my cards)
Stamp – Hero Arts colored with Copics – stamped on patterned paper
Ribbon – Offray
Snowflakes – from my huge bag of snowflake embellishments – I know the bottom snowflakes are from a holiday garland

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

Such a cute card!! Love the adorable snowman and the snowflake accents! Great job with the Caardvarks challenge!

♥Lea

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card and design Barb! What a precious snowman!

Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge! We hope you will play along next week!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)