Sunday, November 8, 2009

Leaves Raked - Again

Good evening - I was out of town last week for a conference so have been spending time trying to catch up on everything. Raked leaves today with the help of the neighbor kids - they are great help and such fun. They work for popsicles so today they each got 2 - we need to eat them up because Winter is coming. Bought my turkey for Christmas dinner and made broth for Thanksgiving - my Mom makes homemade noodles and you need homemade broth for them to taste wonderful.

Well I must go and get things ready for the week - I am sharing a card I made awhile back - I don't know what the paper is. Unfortunately I spilled something on the card so I can't even use it now.

Stamp - Penny Black and Hero Arts
Ink - Chalk Ink by Colorbox
Twine - May Arts

No comments: