Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Molly


Half the week end is gone - and did not accomplish nearly enough. I did get one present bought - braved Toys R Us - but they had a sale on Legos and my great nephew Avery loves his legos. I am not done shopping for him. Now onto the girls - I have Elaina's gifts in my head so she won't be hard to finish up - she is a budding artist so I am buying her art stuff. Molly and Lydia may be the hardest to get the last gifts for. But first we must celebrate Molly's birthday - the gifts are bought and were left with Grandma over Thanksgiving. Auntie Barb has to send her a special card though. Her favorite color is purple but there was no purple laying out - but this lovely orange grouping was laying there and it makes such a happy card.
I also put the insides in many Christmas cards. I need to finish the inside of my cards when I make them - I was doing pretty well at the beginning of last year with that but slacked off - must continue that new year's resolution.
The card is based on the sketch at I(heart)2stamp and then I used the Cuddlebug challenge which was to use glitter, sparkle and bling.
Size: 5 x 7
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye
Stamp: Hampton Art colored with Copics
Bling - WalMart
Stickles
Flower and Happy Birthday chipboard - Target dollar bin - colored with Copics to match color of card

2 comments:

jen del muro said...

this is great!!! love that image! thanks for playing! hugs-jd

Donna MacDonald said...

Really adorable! That is a super sweet stamp.