Monday, December 28, 2009

Thank You Snow Much

Happy Monday. 1 day down - 2 to go in this work week. I think I can - I think I can.

I actually got some creating done yesterday - wanted to use up some of this paper - I love the paper but you need to use it up. Come back tomorrow for another card using the same image and the same paper - totally different design.

This card is based on Sketch 74 at Card Positioning System. This week you can choose from any of their sketches from 2009. I knew the image I wanted to use so I needed to find a sketch that would work. I think this worked very well.

Everyone have a wonderful evening. I hope to do some creating. Maybe.

Stamp - digi stamp from Ildi Co. Digis It was a free image I got somewhere.
Copics
Stickles
Hero Arts Sentiment Stamp
Paper - My Mind's Eye
Ribbon - American Crafts

No comments: