Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday - February 7, 2010

Good afternoon on Super Bowl Sunday. Do you have any exciting plans for the game? I have been sick since Thursday with a cold which doesn't seem to be getting better so I am going to watch it from my couch under my blankets with my box of kleenex very close. You know I feel pretty terrible when I don't even want to make a card.

This card is based on the sketch at OCC Weekly Sketch. A very versatile sketch. I will keep this short - I need to go make a cup of tea and head back to the couch.

Stamp - Stampendous colored with Copics
My Mind's Eye paper
Hero Arts SEntiment

5 comments:

Laurel said...

What a cute card, love the little monkeys! thanks for playing at OCC.

Rose said...

this is too stinken cute!! luv the image :)

thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

Jennifer Stricker said...

So cute! Love the combo of patterns. Thank you for joining us at OCC, hope you play with us again.

Simply Shaz said...

Such a cute card :)
Thanks for joining in with us at OCC :)
Shaz x

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card, LOVE the pretty dp and precious image & layout!

Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge over at Our Creative Corner!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)