Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday 2-24-2010



Good evening everyone - it is snowing again in Wisconsin - just light snow but 3 to 4 days of light snow adds up after awhile. Someone said Spring was coming - and I am hoping they are not telling a lie. We would settle for some sunshine also.

SRM Stickers blog has a challenge for the month of February to use chipboard and stickers. So far I have not been able to find any SRM Stickers to buy around me so I know they are selling their stickers online so I am going to place my order. They have some great ones for cards which is what I create.

I used the stickers I had in my supplies - one on the tree and another one on the little tag. Luckily I had some coordinating chipboard and paper in my supplies.

My card tonight is for my assistant's birthday. I know she will like it. She is a quilter so she appreciates the effort that goes into a handcrafted card. I usually give her a group of handmade cards for her gift also. Two weeks of not creating due to my cold has put me a little behind. I had better get busy this week end.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

Size: 5 x 7
Card base: Bazzill
Patterned paper and chipboard: Basic Grey
Ribbon: Offray
Cuddlebug Embossing folder
Stickles

5 comments:

Jenyfur said...

This is lovely! The bow is the perfect touch.

Deana said...

So soft & pretty! :-)

Raechelle Bellus said...

very pretty! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

yum, yum, yum ~ love all that pretty pp!!

Kathy said...

Beautiful and delightful and my my your bow is perfection. So happy you played along with us at SRM :)