Monday, May 10, 2010

Oldie Moldie Monday 5-10-2010




Good Monday morning – time to start another work week – and this is always an interesting week of work for me. But Saturday is my birthday – and my daughters are having a little party – no it is not s significant birthday – well unless you count every birthday as significant – and I do – because I am still here on earth.

I went and visited my mom this week end. She is 92 and we are blessed to have her in our lives. She still lives on her own and does well the majority of the time. She loves the spring when she has her flowers to watch.

Yes – it is Monday – and it is oldie moldie Monday or OMM – time to dig out that paper that has been buried and show it some love. I am also making up some packages of paper to send to people also. I need to whittle down my supplies – I always need to have some paper retail therapy. Indulged in a little on my way to Mom’s on Saturday.
Come back later today to find out who the winners were from last week's challenge.

One card to today is based on the Sunday sketch for the Operation Write Home card blog. As long as I have the paper out I like to make a couple cards out of the same paper. I am having a hard time creating without my ATG gun – a replacement will be here on Tuesday and I will be so happy. I guess it is my birthday present to myself – or my cardmaking sanity.

Everyone have a wonderful day – I hope you find time to create. I need to clean my house this week so I don’t know how much creating I will get done.

Card details:
4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: Cactus Pink
Stamp: image and sentiment – Crackerbox Palace, Janesville, WI
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink
Scallop diecut: Papertrey Ink
Flowers: Prima

4 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

Barb, your card is udderly cute! And how are you managing without your ATG? I've been thinking of getting a backup gun since I started volunteering for OWH!

Cindi (aka iring) said...

So cute!! I love the cow in that bed of daisies! Cute, cute image and sentiment!

Karrie O. - Sweet Paper Treats said...

Cute Card!!

Dawn said...

funny saying. made me lol