Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday, May 18, 2010



Good Tuesday morning - a quick post before I start the work day. I do imagine they would prefer that I shower before I show up to work.
On the Operation Write Home card blog Stars and Stamps
their midweek throwdown challenge was to use the digital image from *Wink *Wink Ink. The Rainy Day image is so cute. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Everyone have a wonderful day. Hope the sun is shining in your part of the world.
Card details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Digital Image: *Wink *Wink Ink colored with Copics
Paper: Bo Bunny
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Brads: Basic Grey
Scalloped Border: Papertrey Ink

2 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Nice cards! I think I like the one with the brads the best, I seem partial to brads, dew drops and half pearls lately!

Carmen O. said...

OMGosh how adorable! I love yellow and blue together, so pretty!