Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday, July 17, 2010


Good evening - I am trying to make some more kid cards for Operation Write Home - getting close to sending in my 2nd box. I just need to do all the final prep work - add the sticker to the back and put liners inside so the soldiers have something to write on.
I am trying to use up paper and dug out this grouping of paper that I had (come back on Monday for Oldie Moldie day and see three more cards from this group - but they are little girl cards). The cards are very simple but they will bring smiles to the soldier's face when he/she is getting it ready to mail to a child - and the child's face when they receive the card. Frogs always make me smile. All the frogs are images on the paper in this grouping - the same with the card from yesterday. The grouping also has stickers so that helps with some of the trim.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: Wright Print Crafters designed by Kelly Rightsell
Sticker:

2 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

More great cards! The kids are going to love them, thanks!

Operation Write Home said...

Very cute froggie - love the fish added too!