Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday, July 28, 2010



BOO - trick or treat, smell my feet - give me eye candy - OK I am no poet and I readily admit that. When I was finishing up my degree I signed up for the class Creative Writing - I went to the first class - listened to the professor - left when class was over - immediately dropped the class - I did eventually take a technical writing class - give me the facts - that is the way I write.
I wanted to use the sketch from Operation Write Home's card blog - Stars and Stamps - but none of my paper was talking to me - but I could hear from low chatter from this Halloween grouping - and I knew the stamp I wanted to use - so I now have two Halloween cards for Operation Write Home - they don't need them until later - but by the time I get my next box done - it may be time for me to send Halloween cards. I do have two more images colored so there will be more monkey cards in my future.
I do need to mow my lawn but I don't know if I will get the motivation to do it - we will see.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper: Basic Grey
Stamp: Stampendous colored with Copics
Hero Arts Sentiment Stamp
Making Memories Stickers
May Arts Twine
Offray Ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! A Monkey Mummy!!! Say that 3 times fast. Your cards are adorable! I just love the papers you chose. teeheehee! I'm a "just the facts" kinda gal myself. Must be all of the training I rec'd in engineering school. Have a great night! ~Robin