Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday, August 16, 2010




Once again it is Oldie Moldie Monday - time to dig out that old paper and show it some love - this one piece of paper has been hanging out on my desk forever so I finally decided to make some quick cards with it. The 12 x 12 sheet had 5 different elements on it - the tape measure, the belt image, two different plaids and the crumpled solid. The paper I printed the digital image on was laying around also. I think they are great cards for Operation Write Home and that paper is gone now.
The digital image is from Integrity. I think it is a wonderful image - it says so much.
Dig out some old paper and show it some love.
Card Details:
4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: Hot Off the Press
Digital Image: Integrity

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Love these Barb! It's great to get some paper used up and to make some cute cards.