Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday, August 28, 2010


Good afternoon - sorry to be missing in action - with my back being someout out of place - etc - and then getting the flu or a reaction to muscle relaxers - bum end of the week. Hopefully I am on the road to getting better.
I had colored this sweet image earlier in the week. I do have a thing for bees. The card is based on the sketch from Operation Write Home card blog. I will just get this posted before the new one is posted tomorrow.
I am trying to work up the energy to go get groceries so I don't have to leave the house tomorrow. I like a complete day at home on the week end although I have thought about going into work since I missed Friday at work.
Everyone enjoy your Saturday.
Card Details
Size: 4 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Stamp: Whipper Snapper Designs colored with Copics
Sticker: SRM Stickers

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Cute card, Barb! I like a full day at home too. I'd prefer 7 but ya know how that goes! lol. Hope you get feeling better soon!