Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Good Sunday afternoon - I was a little missing in action last week - no Mo Jo flowing - I got this card made and have another one laid out on my table - tryingto get ahead on some birthdays that are coming up. The Basic Grey 6 x 6 pad is sitting on my table so another card was made out if. I wanted to bring out the purple in the border around the sticker.

So my question is - how many layers are too many - I think there are 12 layers on this card - I like to layer - simple is very hard for me to do - how about you - can you do clean and simple or do you like to layer it on like I do.

I did this card for the challenge on A Crafty Little Place - it was a recipe challenge - use a tag on your card. If you look - there is a tag under there - there is a little bit of the green sticking out - just another layer in the layer card.

Well I hope to get some creating done today - I also need to mow and do laundry - yuck - everyone have a great day.

Card Details
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Animal Sticker: Penny Black
Sentiment Sticker: SRM Stickers
Tag Die Cut - Sizzix
Trim: May Arts

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable!! Love the pom pom trim!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

~*Joni said...

What a cutie! I love this line of papers, perfect for this sweet card. I hope you got your laundry and lawn done? Thank you so much for joining us with our tag challenge at ACLP this week!
~*Joni ACLP DT

Nicole said...

Barb, your card is so sweet! Love those pom-poms, too! You may just start a trend! Thanks for joining us at ACLP, be sure to tune in tomorrow to see the new challenge!! Hope you join us again! Nicole ~ ACLP DT