Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday, August 10, 2010




Good Tuesday morning – thought I would share a couple more cards I have made for Operation Write Home – as long as the paper and stamps were out for Monday’s cards – I thought I would make a couple more. Monkey’s always make you smile – especially one who is peeking out to say HI or HELLO.

Everyone have a wonderful day.
Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper: Basic Grey
Stamp: Stampendous (monkey) colored with Copics
Spellbinders
Sticker: SRM Stickers
May Arts Twine
Sentiment Stamp: The Paper Company

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The monkeys are adorable. I just love the bright colors you have paired them with. ~Robin

Jackie said...

The monkeys are just lovely. You make such lovely cards. I am having much fun with your candy, thanks for sending it along. Jackie