Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday, September 17, 2010





Good evening - of all days not to post first thing in the morning. Today I was the featured cardmaker on the Operation Write Home Stars and Stripes blog - I knew it was going to happen - I just did not know when. What an honor to be featured - there are so many talented cardmakers who contribute to Operation Write Home. You can read the article here.
I am sharing a couple cards that were featured on the post. I believe both stamps are just $1 stamps from Michael's. Both were colored with Copics. I love the simplicity of the first one - just shades of black and the turquoise. The addition of a SRM Sticker finishes it off perfectly. Basic Grey was the paper used in the second card.
You can be entered in a drawing if you case one of my cards in the article - just post it on the Stars and Stamps blog.
Everyone have a wonderful evening. Just a heads up - Monday I will be hosting a challenge for Operation Write Home. What is Monday on this blog?

No comments: