Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday, September 1, 2010


Good evening - I actually made this card earlier in the week and the recipient already has it her hands. My Mom is spending a couple weeks in a nursing home to get some strength back so she needs some cards to brighten her room. I thought this little Iguana would make her smile. I bought the stamp to make cards for Operation Write Home - this image could be send to a child or adult to say you love them.
The card is based on the sketch on the OWH Stars and Stamps blog. They have a sketch challenge each Sunday. They help you out and tell you the dimensions of your pieces. I usually end up having to add layers. I always need extra layers. This entire month OWH will be celebrating their birthday - every day there will be a challenge somewhere associated with the OWH birthday party - stop over - check it out and make some cards to help our soldiers.
Everyone enjoy your evening. I even made a card tonight. I keep forgetting I need a birthday card for my daughter this week end. I had best get my creative juices flowing.
Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Stamp: Stampendous colored with Copics
Ribbon: Michael's
Brads: American Crafts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the iguana! I need one now! LOL! Isn't amazing how the wish list grows? LOL! ~Robin