Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday, October 4, 2010

The Purple and Penguin story continues .........




Good Monday morning – yes it is Oldie Moldie Monday and we are continuing my saga called “Purple and penguins” – isn’t it amazing how many cards you can get out of a few sheets of paper – and I keep finding these penguin stamps – one stamp is a repeat but the other stamp I have not used before. Guess what – I found three more penguins – so make sure you come back next week for another chapter in this continuing saga – “Purple and Penguins”.

Several of these cards will be sent to Operation Write Home. I know they will bring smiles to the soldiers and the people who receive the card.

I am not too chatty so I will close. Everyone enjoy your day – I have dinner at Olive Garden tonight – yummy.

Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper: Bo Bunny

Card One:
Stamp: Penny Black colored with Copics
SRM Stickers

Card Twp:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Snowflakes: Michael’s
Bling: Dollar Bin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know, because of you, I had to go buy a penguin stamp. Not quite in time for you challenge. Now, if I could only find a few consecutive minutes to ink it up! LOL!