Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday, December 20, 2010





Good evening - did you think I would forget to post some cards for Oldie Moldie Monday - no - I would not - as I was cleaning up I actually found some stamped golf images so I used those on two cards and then dug out my football helmet stamp and made another card with the same paper - I even found this old sticker which was green so it matched perfectly. I have no idea who makes the paper - it was just some scraps I found.

I was having withdrawal from making cards for Operation Write Home - I have put most of my cardmaking supplies away but yesterday I made these cards and another card which I will post later in the week. Would you believe Operation Write Home received 750,000 cards already this year - wow - and the year has not finished yet - I wonder if they will make a million next year - I bet they will - the word is spreading about this great project and the joy it brings to so many people.

I am off work and am busily cleaning and cooking. I did my major grocery shopping today - boy it was busy. I hate to see what the stores will be like in a couple days.

Well it is time to go and do some more cleaning. Everyone have a good evening and stay safe. More snow falling here in Wisconsin. YUCK.

2 comments:

Paula S. said...

Two wonderful masculine cards and done with scraps to top it off! Great color/pattern and image combinations.

Suzie said...

Hey Barb, just thought I'd pop in. Not sleeping well. Great cards as usual, dear! Merry Christmas!