Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday, January 10, 2011




Good Monday evening - I was out of the house and at work shortly after 6 this morning so no time to do a Monday post - I will be posting in the evening this week - Need to feel like I am in control of work rather than work controlling me - hopefully by the end of the week that will be the truth and I can enjoy my three day week end.

I did get a couple cards made - I actually did some more out of these same papers and stamp but they are not put together. The cards are all from Operation Write Home - Everyone loves Snoopy. I have a whole pack of this paper - it is from 2 Daisies Designs - it is several years old. I like the colors - makes a nice masculine card.

The design of the card is based on the weekly sketh on the Operation Write Home card blog - Stars and Stamps I did a card in each direction.

Sorry - not too talkative tonight - everyone have a wonderful evening.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Cute cards! I have a thing for Snoopy :) Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Ivanka said...

I love Snoopy too! And those colors are perfect for masc. cards.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your Snoopy cards are adorable! My Mom loved Snoopy, I always think of her when I see him. Great take on the sketch!

Sherry H said...

It's a cold grey day here and your Snoopy cards made me smile! Very cute!!