Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday, January 15, 2011






I was the featured cardmaker on the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps Blog on Wednesday of this week. The inpiration was to use some of your old supplies - if you have come to my blog at all - you know I almost always do Oldie Moldie Monday so this was an easy project for me to undertake. This papre has been floating around my card area for several years - I think this was one of the first stamps I ever bought - and I think it was on clearance then. But the stamp is great for a card for Operation Write Home - for a Hero to send a note home to family and friends.

I hope you enjoy this use of old supplies - stop over to Stars and Stamps and dig out some of your older supplies and make some cards for our heros.

2 comments:

Ivanka said...

Great cards Barb! It's so good to use your old supplies to make a card for such a great cause. Hope you're relaxing a bit this weekend. Hugs, Ivanka

Cindy's Card Co said...

Barb, I didn't realize that you did the cards for this. I really like those papers.