Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday, January 13, 2011



Good Thursday evening - sorry did not get this card posted last night - I fell asleep very early. I am looking forward to my 3 day week end - I can do some napping - and maybe lots of paper therapy - snow and cold in Wisconsin this week end. I have a friend leaving for Florida - do you think they would notice me sitting in the back seat when they left town.

This is a birthday card for my brother - he is turning the big 50. I used the same papers and image from my Tuesday night post. It is the same digital image - but I could determine the size fish I wanted for each card - that is the value in a digi image - you can do so many things with it - you could even flip your fish so you had two facing each other sharing a loving glance. The image is from I Brake For Digis.

Everyone have a wonderful evening - stay warm and dry.

Card Details:
Size: 5 x 7
Paper: Basic Grey
Digi Image: I Brake For Digis
May Arts Twine
Brads from the supplies
Pop dots

4 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Cute - I like how you printed this on patterned paper!

Annie said...

That is a great fish. Color the lips bright red. That would make a nice girly card.

Wonderful work - as always.

Annie

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cheerful card. Great work!

Unknown said...

Brought a smile to my face, so cute. Suzanne x