Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday, January 25, 2011



Good evening - a short post tonight . very tired - I did get my dishes done as soon as I got home - now to find some dinner and a nice cup of tea - and maybe some mo jo - I don't know if I have any of that in the cupboard.

My card tonight is based on the weekly sketch at Card Patterns - it is a spring card for Operation Write Home. It could be used for Easter or Mother's Day or just hello - with no sentiment it makes the card very versatile. Tulips are the harbinger of spring and I am ready. I wish it was time for these to be popping up in my flower gardens.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

3 comments:

anja curvers said...

Lovely card thanks for playing along with cardpatterns this week.

~amy~ said...

perfect springtime card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, love the lace piece at the top!