Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday, January 19, 2011



Good Wednesday evening - brrrrr - I found some time to create earlier in the week - last night - I laid down on the couch and watched TV through my eyelids - it was a great show.

This card is my first valentine card for the season for family - I already made 50 some valentine cards for Operation Write Home - now I need to make some valentines for family and friends. This card will be for my Mom - I started drinking coffee with my Mom when my father died so she would have someone to drink coffee with - lots of sugar and milk back then - but I am still a coffee drinker and so does my Mom but now she drinks decaf. Pink is her favorite color. The design is based on the sketch at Our Creative Corner.

The image for the card is from I Brake for Digis. It is called Heart Mug. I wanted to use this large sentiment sticker from SRM - I think it is the perfect touch to finish my card.

Everyone have a wonderful evening - off to maybe make a card or some cards.

Card Details:
Size: 5 x 7
Paper: Basic Grey (would you believe this is from a Christmas collection)
Digi Stamp: I Brake For Digis colored with Copics
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Lace and brads from supplies
Pop Dots

4 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh, your colors and patterns are fabulous in this card. Love the lace too. Terrific job on the dress it up challenge. So happy you were able to join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh pretty papers and wonderful image. I have not seen this one yet! Wonderful job show casing it!

Ivanka said...

Love this image and your card is really sweet! Your mom will love it.

Anonymous said...

does anyone know where to find information on how to hand sew on the front of cards/ I am not sure what it is even called
pattymrrsn@AOL.COM