Monday, May 23, 2011

Oldie Moldie Monday







I have finally used up the majority of this pad of paper - the remainder is going in the scrap bag. I never want to see it again. I have been trying to use this paper up for over a year. Goal accomplished.

I do like the cards I made with it. I had two pieces of 6 x 6 that had bicycle images on it - so I had to find an appropriate image to go with the paper - I found this great banana seat bike on the internet - and it was in the right colors - my little owl and birdie worked in well for a couple more cards. The paper is from a 6 x 6 pad from Basic Grey. The stickers are from Mrs. Grossman. The owl stamp is from stampendous.

These cards are for Operation Write Home - guaranteed smiles. The cards fit in with the midweek challenge on Stars and Stamps - OWH card blog - summer fun - what is more fun than a bike.

Stop by this week end - Operation Write Home is having a big blog hop for Memorial Day week end - it starts on Saturday. I guess I must get busy and come up with a wonderful card.

Everyone enjoy your evening.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

cute cards.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh I like these! :) Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!