Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hump Day


Well my goodness - Blogger is being particularly stubborn with me today so forgive the centered verbage today.

This card is based on the weekly sketch over at Operatin Write Home's card blog Stars and Stamps.  It was a little difficult to work with.  I love this scallop diecut I have from Papertrey Ink so I thought I would use it for my stripes - I am pretty anal I like to have complete scallops on both ends of my strips - but then that is me - somewhat of a vintage feel - with the addition of the lace which I have either tea or coffee dyed to give it a more "used" feel.

Today I am back to working normal hours at work and I don't know how to handle it - of course - I need to drop off my car today for some work - pray it is nothing too serious.

Everyone have a great day.


3 comments:

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

So pretty. Love shabby but I cannot really create it. Those scallops are sweet! TFS!!!

PS I also cannot type or read today.

Julie said...

Great card, Barb. I love the vintage feel and the touch of lace. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!