Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday or is it Wednesday??


Since I am not working on Friday - I don't know if this would by my Tuesday or Wednesday - whatever the though of a 4 day week - and a 4 day week end - priceless. 

Last weeks midweek challenge on Operation Write Home blog Stars and Stamps was Love - and I found this cute stamp I had - this is oldie moldie paper except for the brown - I am loving the new colors from Bo Bunny - I love their dot paper and now they added a couple lines with the same concept - of course - I pick up some each time I am in a store that carries them.  I think I need more of this brown.  The stamp is a $1 stamp I found at Michael's - I will get more than my return on investment on cards for Operation Write Home.  I have made 2 more cards with some of this same paper for my box.

Everyone have a wonderful week end - tomorrow night - is my sketch card.

2 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Great card Barb! Trying to figure out what day of the week it is when you're working 4 days, hmmm. It's craft day :)

Ycats said...

oh cute card! I love the layout and the colours!